Posted on July 31, 2012 by Kim Carruthers | 0 Comments
Three bath toys per kid and nothing that retains water and gets mouldy inside is my rule.
Less toys means they get to practice their sharing skills (or at least are too busy fighting to annoy me).
If they are attached to a mouldy toy and unlike me you are a nice mum and want to try to revive it, try soaking it in cheap white vinegar. It is safer than bleach.
Just suck up the bleach with the toy and leave it over night. Then squirt out the bleach and let it dry (do not rinse). This approach also works on cups with tannins stains (you do need to rinse those).