Posted on December 08, 2012 by lessismo | 0 Comments
Not a decluttering job today.
Just sit down with a cuppa and write a list of:
a) what will you run out of over the holidays (which can be really annoying if you are traveling).
- Do you need to get more contact lenses?
- Do you need to get a new prescription from the Dr or pick up medications from the pharmacy
- Do you have expiring insurance, car registration or parking permits?
b) do you need to make bookings:
- flights, accommodation, transport
- babysitting for kid’s if you have a night out
- school holiday activities for the kids